Here are some pictures of
my 2000 GT. I purchased it (recently) after canceling my factory order
when I found out it wouldn't arrive until late September. I couldn't
wait that long and got one off the dealer lot. It had everything I wanted
except leather. I'm actually glad I didn't go with the factory leather
because the FR500 interior is much more supportive and comfortable.
Undoubtedly my best modification thus far !
- FMS 'C' Springs with one rear coil cut
- Ford Racing FR500 two tone leather interior
- Steeda Tri Ax shifter with billet aluminum knob
- White gauge faces
- MAC Off Road H Pipe w/ MIL Eliminators
- Flowmaster 2 Chamber mufflers
- K & N Air Filter
- Mustangworld wheel inserts, door jamz, and rear bumper lettering !
- Vortech Supercharger
- 2000 Cobra R Rims, hood, and front fascia ( when they become available
Leather FR500 front and rear seat application.
MW note: You can
inquire about this at your local Ford Classic Soft Trim Dealer
or 800-613-6004 for more info.
showing the ride height of
the FMS "C" springs
my 99 Yamaha R6