Koji's 2008 Mustang GT
Long Beach, CA
The car is a Grabber Orange '08 GT; it started out as as virgin as they
come in March of this year, down to the Sirius radio and polished OEM
rim options the dealers all had pre-ordered to pad their wallets and
deplete mine. It's a daily driver.
Since that time, the following aftermarket upgrades have been performed:
1. Polished Roush supercharger (445 hp), installed by Erick Voss of
Voss Performance in Fullerton. Erick's a magician.
2. Veilside Mustang D1-GT body kit (front and rear bumpers, side skirts
and hood). There are only four such kits in the US: Roush/Valvoline,
Vortech SEMA, and Andy Goodman's. This is the fourth.
3. Chrome Meziere electric water pump
4. Baer brakes, F/R, hand-painted to match vehicle
5. American Racing Rogues, 20x8.5 F / 20x10 R
6. Yokohama S.drives
7. Eibach Pro-kit
8. JBA stainless axle-backs
0. Custom Le Mans racing stripes and window tint
10. Various Roush polished billet pieces
With a little bit of luck, the '08 Mustang took 1st Place in Modified at
the Saddleback Mustang Auto Show, the photos from which are shown on