David's 2005 GT
Here are a few pics of what she looks like today...
I do all my own work and I've only had her for about 6 months but the mods that I have done are:
- Shaved the trunk (no more spoiler, light, or emblem)
- Sprayed the flat black stripe on the hood
- Tinted all the lights with RM basecoat clearcoat (no covers here)
- GT500 front lip (also flat black)
- 3 inch Mac long tube headers
- Mac offroad X
- Mac rear mufflers
- BBK twin 62mm throttlebody
- 373 gears
- Eclipse head unit
- Scoop is on the way
That's it for now...Soon she will be blown...